SYDNEY TRAVEL HEALTHCARE / ABOUT US
Sydney Matraville TCA is a licensed travel vaccination centre situated in Matraville, in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. We provide comprehensive health advice that is specific for your particular travel destination.
We provide advice to:
- Private Travellers
- Corporate Travellers
- Travel Agents
- Medical Practitioners
- The Media
We also provide:
Matraville TCA is a division of the Matraville Medical Complex.
- Advice to travellers about their destinations.
- Personal travel assessment and Vaccination requirements for your destination.
- Payments, once made, can be claimed through medicare if you have a medicare card.
- All travel vaccinations are available on a single visit, on site at competitive prices.
- Licensed by the Health Department to give Yellow Fever vaccinations.
- Ample on site parking.
- Provide free general information packs about: malaria, how to eat and drink safely, medical conditions to avoid, etc.
- Advice on what to take with you.
- Full range of travellers' health kits available on site.
The Medical Director of Matraville TCA is Dr. Jerry Schwartz.
Dr Schwartz is an associate member of the Travel Clinics Australia group, whose head office is located in Melbourne. Dr Schwartz has a keen interest in travellers medicine both preventatively and post travel.
The Travel Nurse of Matraville TCA is Danielle Peel.
Danielle is a Registered Nurse with more than 15 years experience in Travel Medicine. She has post graduate qualifications in Travel and Tropical Medicine and holds an International Certificate in Travel Health - CTH®